Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Broken linkz?

yo the links to ur required files hues login etc are broken son so fix that shit up, i want to play can someone pm me the login info, u can can open login.cfg with notepad. :p hook it up

Hmm they work for me. Anyone else experiencing this?

Works for me also.

LoginServer=inx.xs4all.nl,2593

Might be that it takes a while until everyone can access all parts of the site because of recent transfer.

they doesnt work for me neither :< ,,,, When your rdy to download it and its gong to start downloading it stops

required_files.rar
0 bytes-in-x.org

:S

i still cant download the files, tryed from my work comp also, and cant always get a download of 0 bytes

Didn't pay attention to file size last time. Yes, all of them are 0kb for me too.

You know what? If you've loaded that page recently, it may have cached it or something and is keeping the old links on the page. Go to the downloads screen and hit Ctrl+F5 to force it to reload the whole page fresh (without using cached files)

-edit- Found downloads for Razor and the UOML_Setup.exe file. I have the required files saved so I stuck 'em on MegaUpload.

UOML_Setup :: [click]
Required Files :: [click]

Razor :: [click]

Sorry, my mistake.
I only clicked them and noticed the download window poped up, I never actually tried to download them.

Anyway, everything should work now. If not, let me know.

works now thanks for the speedy service