Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Implementing the plant system.

Just want everyone to know I have been working on the plant system. It will be finished shortly after the next server restart. For those of you that know anything about it, There will only be one way of getting seeds. And I will leave it at that for now. I will let you know when it is up and fully operational. and then I will give some hints as to obtaining a seed,

And along with the next restart, treasure maps will be available again (from monsters and from fishing).

Viz Wrote:For those of you that know anything about it, It will be just like it was on INR. There will only be one way of getting seeds.
Not a great explanation if you haven't played INRBig Grin

Hell, I staffed on IN:R and even I don't know how it works Big Grin

Viz, explain please, hehe.

LOL!! yaya explainn Big Grin!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

So, is it like this? You build a fence, plant, from either, regs, cotton, fruits etc.? Or how do you set it up? Page a gm and tell them what you wish?

I think it's all automatic, but I don't really know for sure. Guess there will be more info when the system is inBig Grin

Hi all.

I had 8-10 plants but i wont be able to login till a lot of time, so all my plants in IN:X have died surely cos i didnt put them in decorative mode.

I dont know why this thread is open... Cos before taran shut down the server(long time ago...) i had plants in in:X

It sucked cos i spent a lot of time in those plants(merging the plants) getting new seeds etc... i have a beauty plain cactus Sad

probably i was the only one with those plants so i was gonna sell all -_-!! so i would have get some nice money on server ahha.

PD: Ty all by putting server up.
PD2: as Maka said i suppose its automatically.
PD3: thx and see you probably in 1-2 weeks. I hope that my house dont dissapear cos i cant enter etc...

Ok the plant system is up an functional. I can't give to many details as to how to get the seeds so I guess you can say it's kinda a see quest. Except it does not end.
There is ONLY 1 way to get a seed and it's a gamble. Your not going to get a seed every try. If I told everyone where to get the seeds from then the shard would be full of them so please understand why im not giving you directions on how to obtain one.
What I will tell you is that you must talk with the man that is in the center of the mountain. He will give you further information on what to do to get the seed. And he will also determine weather or not what you bring him is worthy enough for you to go to his secret place to take your chance at getting a seed.
Remember.. The man is in the center of the mountain.
Good luck and happy planting!!

Kitiara Wrote:Hi all.

I had 8-10 plants but i wont be able to login till a lot of time, so all my plants in IN:X have died surely cos i didnt put them in decorative mode.

I dont know why this thread is open... Cos before taran shut down the server(long time ago...) i had plants in in:X

It sucked cos i spent a lot of time in those plants(merging the plants) getting new seeds etc... i have a beauty plain cactus Sad

probably i was the only one with those plants so i was gonna sell all -_-!! so i would have get some nice money on server ahha.

PD: Ty all by putting server up.
PD2: as Maka said i suppose its automatically.
PD3: thx and see you probably in 1-2 weeks. I hope that my house dont dissapear cos i cant enter etc...

Hey all,

Is there any way that i can recover my plants? i spent a lot of time on them for getting all 15+ days before the server was down, so i think that it was a lot of work, the server was up from one day to another i think it was the 24th when taran said that it was gonna be up and on 25th he put it on. without letting people "save" things like me :S (cos i will have put them in decorative mode the plants instead of producing seeds)

As you can see i had my plants now dead -_-!
Now they are called Twigs, you can see also that they had differents colours
[Image: plantxs0.th.jpg]

I will try to put the ones i had Wink in lil images Big Grin

I had:
3 blue coloured plants (2 fern and other blue one cant remember)
2 plain coloured plants (1 tribal cactus and 1 poppie or champion flower)
2 red coloured plants (1 fern and other)
2 yellow coloured plants (champion flower or poppie and other)
+ others growing haha (i was adicted to them.. !-_-!)

[Image: plant2up5.th.png]

just consider that i spent a lot of work on them -_-

I will wait your answer Wink

Thx anyways for all

Uhm Thx for answering my post lol.