Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dear Admins Of This Server!!!

please dont lock this i wanna talk about this problem... and i been all day hunting... first time i went to minoc i saw a grey guy at the bridge he asked me something what i did not know because i was running... than i runned back i wanted to killhim then i found out he think's i was an GM and the poof Maka there....

and Yes if someone is mistaken me for you and calls my name ALWAYS i say them im from IN1 maby there been a few times someone called me but i did not see sorry for it... i just think some people realy are stupid..

ill hope we can have an compromise... ill page you ingame gtg now Cry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Ebil One
The Stoned One
BlacK

Lord Makaveli Wrote:please dont lock this i wanna talk about this problem... and i been all day hunting... first time i went to minoc i saw a grey guy at the bridge he asked me something what i did not know because i was running... than i runned back i wanted to killhim then i found out he think's i was an GM and the poof Maka there....

and Yes if someone is mistaken me for you and calls my name ALWAYS i say them im from IN1 maby there been a few times someone called me but i did not see sorry for it... i just think some people realy are stupid..

ill hope we can have an compromise... ill page you ingame gtg now Cry

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: Rolleyes :badgrin:

sucks that maka was here before u =[

[Image: INXSig.jpg]

I'm 100% on Maka with this one, I wouldn't want a player named Taran running around. People will confuse you with the admin, and that's not good at all, neither for Maka or the shard.

Can i call my horse for Taran? Confused

Maybe people would think it was you Incognito and start talking to it Smile

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

give the kid his name. its a game, your mature admins. or atleast suppose to be. whats the big deal if a few people mistake him for you. its not like he can help them. the only thing he could get away with is tricking them into some ridiculous trap where he ends up pking them. Now who's fault is that. some kid with a name similar to the admins or the idiot who cant tell two names apart from each other. this guys in tears for **** sakes.

Moss Wrote:give the kid his name. its a game, your mature admins. or atleast suppose to be. whats the big deal if a few people mistake him for you. its not like he can help them. the only thing he could get away with is tricking them into some ridiculous trap where he ends up pking them. Now who's fault is that. some kid with a name similar to the admins or the idiot who cant tell two names apart from each other. this guys in tears for **** sakes.

that's what i mean..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Ebil One
The Stoned One
BlacK

I just don't agree with anyone sharing the same name. Since everyone looks the same there is no way to differentiate people at all and that is something you should be able to do.
Then again... there is no rule against it and I also feel if you don't want a player to do something it should be listed as a rule. You might say it should be common sense but sometimes its about a sense of humor and not common sense. Any and all rules that should be followed need to be listed otherwise you should not be punished for it.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Maka and Makaveli i think big difrense name.. dont know do maka use makaveli character ingame ? still try compromise make difrense that all happy .. ok ? Maka and Makaveli shod talk it out them selfs i think :thumbsup:
If admin name Rain .. i whod not use rainfall ?

Darkness crush me down like edge of broken dreams.
Sylph winds blows hard and painful, frozen my soul.
Lightning strike down ripping flesh of my bones.
Rain unforgivingly wash away my hope for tomorrow.
Sound of storm echoes die and the end silence.... .

Heh, I removed my post. I am with Makaveli on this one. Taking away the freedom to choose his own name. How ridiculous. I could l3itch for hours on how imperialism is started with just one strict rule at a time.

I'm with the admin on this one, we can't have players running around with staff names. I mean, we have colors reserved for the staff, at least their names should be reserved as well.

rainfall Wrote:Maka and Makaveli i think big difrense name.. dont know do maka use makaveli character ingame ? still try compromise make difrense that all happy .. ok ? Maka and Makaveli shod talk it out them selfs i think :thumbsup:
If admin name Rain .. i whod not use rainfall ?

yes maka uses that name