Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10 hours to go!

So guys, 10 hours to go, its lunch time here in Australia, a nice sunny saturday here, and im inside counting down the hours to see this game once again! Open the shard, im ready and waiting!!! Wink

Maka needs sleep first, though it is Saturday here tooTongue

Im going to miss the opening time Sad im here in usa and i have a swim meet this weekend so i cant be staying up till 5am for it to open.

Sorick Wrote:Im going to miss the opening time Sad im here in usa and i have a swim meet this weekend so i cant be staying up till 5am for it to open.

You a swimmer, and if so, on what level?Big Grin

maka Wrote:You a swimmer, and if so, on what level?Big Grin

Level? well im a senior in high school..

Ah, I understood swim meet as swim camp, and that was at least quite usual for us before a big national competition. I haven't been swimming in a few years though, 7-14 times/week got...ehm...boring:p

It opens at 8am for me here in Florida. I haven't decided if I'm going to wake up that early for the very opening. It would be nice though.

couponfork Wrote:It opens at 8am for me here in Florida. I haven't decided if I'm going to wake up that early for the very opening. It would be nice though.

same here, maybe i will get up at 8 too... i start work at 10am and get off at 5pm.... hmmm...

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have my alarm set for 5 am Smile I am usually up at that time anyways...

6 am here, wanted to add some thingies before I went to sleepTongue

NIGHTS! See you guys tomorrow:p

6 hours to go, can't decide to stay up all night, or just go to sleep and wake up early?

im having the same issue... so i made a nice little guide Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]