Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Ryuuku Wrote:What people do in shards without those stones???

Oh I forgot they buy from NPC vendors spread all over the world. Rolleyes

I was commenting about the price of arrows and bolts from an NPC, not from the stone. 7-8gp seems pretty expensive.

In any case, I'm not complaining about those prices for my sake because I made over 40k arrows/bolts training bowcrafting so I'm going to be fine for a long time. I'm just thinking about someone who joins IN:X and gets 2k gp in their backpack when they start out.

I'll post a changelog tomorrow!

Found a bug in arcane clothing, when they stack, you cant separate them nor wear them.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

• Added a 3 sec resurrect delay in DeathMatch and you will no longer respawn in the same place twice
  • Magical weapons will now display if they are exceptional
  • You can now move guildstones within your house
  • Increased recall scroll casttime, decreased the amount of mana it consumes
  • Armslore will now show a bit more detailed info
  • You now get minus 1 kill if you commit suicide in DM
  • You will now autoattack back in peacemode again, warmode won't be toggled
  • Fixed an issue where certain non-markable items (such as arrows) would be marked anyway.
  • Fixed an issue where some items that were supposed to be invul weren't.
  • You can now buy chaos/order/neutral shields from the custom provisioner in Trinsic Barracks
  • When something you have equipped breaks a message will now appear over your head that everyone can see.
  • Changes made to the eventsystem:
    - Allow games to add custom messages to the gamegump per player (like a resurrecttimer at CTF)
    - Games now end after the set timelimit (also when the timelimit has been changed during the game)
    - Players now receive their supplies when joining the game (instead of when the game is started)
    - Changed the hue on team messages
    - Save all ratings that need to be updated at once (instead of an update per player)
  • Staff: Added a DonationItem prop and an Owner prop to clothes (for donation items so only the buyer can wear them)
  • Updated to the latest RunUO distro version (503)

word up! good changes! now let's get this rickety ***** back on her feet! Big Grin

Black Widows?

Logarithm @ IN-X :evil:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Server hasn't been restarted for that fix to take effect yet. Will happen this Sunday

Taran Wrote:
  • Armslore will now show a bit more detailed info

Win.

• Added new Oclock Spawn.
  • Added new random treasuregems to avoid autoloot in Monsters Bashes.
  • Protection bug wich set your Virtual Armor to -6 fixed.
  • Paralyze and Clusmy bug fixed. You were able to harm the target even if he had reflection.
  • Ressurect its enabled in Hythlot.
  • Prize Stone will give you 8k for one Team Tour ticket and 17k for two Team Tour Tickets.
  • Prize Stone will give you 80k for Tourney Ticket.
  • LargaBattleAxe speed slowered a little.
  • Many Monsters loots have been changed, if you think something its wrong with any monster email me at [email protected] with detailed info and I'll check it.
  • Reagents Stone price reduced to 4600gp.
  • Added RandomAccCristals to loots.
  • We are working on a new dungeon.

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Muto Wrote:
  • Prize Stone will give you 8k for one Team Tour ticket and 17k for two Team Tour Tickets.
  • Prize Stone will give you 80k for Tourney Ticket.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

1 team ticket = 8k
2 team tickets = 2*8k + 1k?

1 tourney ticket = 12 team tickets = 12*8k - 16k or 6*17k - 22k??

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong...

1 team ticket = 8k
2 team tickets = 2*8k + 1k?

1 tourney ticket = 12 team tickets = 12*8k - 16k or 6*17k - 22k??

I'll change the tourneyticket value next week though, I forgot you could change tourneyticket into team tickets. I though you could only transfer from team to tour.

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Muto Wrote:[*] Added new random treasuregems to avoid autoloot in Monsters Bashes.
I like this. Smile I need to re-do some of my monster bashes and make some new ones once school calms down some.