Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Ludwig would be the guy, yes. Also to find him, think about what the quest is about and that should give you a rough idea of where to find him.

Shade Wrote:Ludwig would be the guy, yes. Also to find him, think about what the quest is about and that should give you a rough idea of where to find him.
Ludwig... music box...

Ludwid van Beethoven wrote music.

Beethoven... beef oven...

cows... in an oven... cooked cows...

A butcher shop with an oven! I solved your riddle, tricky man.

lol well you certainly solved why I named him Ludwig at least.:p

the theater hall or whatever it is a bit over brit bank?

- regards, Fable

No changelog this sunday?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Due to technical difficulties beyond our control the restart has been delayed, sorry.

Shade Wrote:Due to technical difficulties beyond our control the restart has been delayed, sorry.

But we have a new server coming Big Grin. Has it shipped yet T-man?!

I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE GOOD RAMMMMMMMM!!!!!

It has been shipped and I've installed Windows Server 2008 and UO on it. We have tested it and it seems to be running fine.

So all we need now is the rest of the cash to cover the connection fees for half a year. Then after half a year we need monthly donations to keep covering it.

• Extended PvP Reward Stone Gump for future adds
  • Added new reward to the PvP Reward Stone: R/R Lantern Deed
  • Added new reward to the PvP Reward Stone: Random Jewelry Deed
  • Added new holiday items
  • Added new item: INX Christmas Tree
  • Sea Serpents, Deep Sea Serpents, and Krakens now give bait when cut
  • Sea Serpents no longer drop hides and Deep Sea Serpents no longer drop a single fish steak

Be sure to check the tree in the pits to see if Santa left you anything Wink

Shade Wrote:
  • Added new reward to the PvP Reward Stone: Random Jewelry Deed

R/R? NB? Could you explain better...?

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

The random jewelry reward is much like the random lantern reward. These are both non-newbied and have a standard name. When you use the deed you will get a randomly hued item.

With the jewelry reward though, you will get any one piece of jewelry (totally at random) that is randomly hued.

A R/R/N Jewelry Deed will be added at a later date but at a higher price.

After last restart i have so HUGE stucks and just can`t to looting corpses while hunting (i stucking every 3 second!). Can last changes be a reason for it?