Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Champion events

i are like teh champion spawns!!!

We need to start having good monster bashes after restarts again like the old days.

When is the next bash?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

well if it's every 2 weeks there should be one this sunday coming up Tongue

Well. initially there would be one champion every month.
Since october or november no champions have been hosted by that schedule due to lack of players. Also, according to the schedule there should come a super champ now (most probably already know who) which just requires much more players.

Seeing an increase of players lately the chances of this super champ coming soon will also increase Wink

Besides that, I am not aware of any schedule for regular (non-champion) monster bashes.

Woo hoo to player pop!! Keep boosting! Keep voting!

Is there a way to track which forums accounts have voted the most and just POST it? Not even reward... eh?

I'm afraid not Sad

That would require a lot of coding in PHP and SQL, but if someone is willing to do it let me know.

Omg, Harrower <3

Since there are a lot of people online I am thinking of finally doing the super champion that was planned for over a year ago.

However, since I started a full time job I have no idea yet if I can find the time to host this.

For now, the super champion is planned for coming sunday. I don't have a time yet but that will be probably at the end of the afternoon/beginning of the evening server time.

I am pretty sure that it will be happening coming sunday but cannot guarantee it! Keep an eye on this topic for more information.

One thing that I can say is that it will be a non-pvp event and that I will do my best to find some more good items for the loot.

Cool shit!
Cant wait for Sunday, been waiting for this long time!
Please do this in a Safe Zone, last one was a total waste of time.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

**** YOU! Just because I'm moving and cant be on in the day.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Sad

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.