Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 61

Thread: Releasing scripts

  1. #25
    Expert Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by Eru View Post
    Y I still wonder what caused the sudden spike in interest...
    I recall someone bringing over 9000 people to the server.

  2. #26
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    125
    Anyone got it up and running?
    Few issues with the map etc but everything else seems to work ok.

  3. #27
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    125
    If anyone is interested in joining and playing around the address is burats.myds.me 2593

    Havent decided if I will really do anything with this yet.
    If the interest is there maybe I will..

    As it is this is purely a sandbox have some fun instance of the files.
    Some stuff might not work or you might crash a lot I dont know.

    Use your old IN installs. Ill also upload a working zipped UO directory soon.

    Edit: You can download this working UO install from DropBox, just un-rar it and install razor.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/himm3l7uedy96p2/QpZ4DPg_ug
    Last edited by Elcid; 04-21-2013 at 02:46 PM.

  4. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Elcid View Post
    If anyone is interested in joining and playing around the address is burats.myds.me 2593

    Havent decided if I will really do anything with this yet.
    If the interest is there maybe I will..

    As it is this is purely a sandbox have some fun instance of the files.
    Some stuff might not work or you might crash a lot I dont know.

    Use your old IN installs. Ill also upload a working zipped UO directory soon.

    Edit: You can download this working UO install from DropBox, just un-rar it and install razor.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/himm3l7uedy96p2/QpZ4DPg_ug
    Tried toconnect and no success.

  5. #29
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiroshima View Post
    Tried toconnect and no success.
    Fixed the issue, but need to shut it down for a bit.
    Will have it back up later.

  6. #30
    Expert Makaveli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    164
    i realy miss IN and hope someone will reopen IN who has the time and heart for it
    thanks Taran for you kindness i realy do appreciate it and hope someone will do
    something with it! i know for sure a bunch of people will join and i know for sure
    we will get to 100/200 players!!

  7. #31
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    i realy miss IN and hope someone will reopen IN who has the time and heart for it
    thanks Taran for you kindness i realy do appreciate it and hope someone will do
    something with it! i know for sure a bunch of people will join and i know for sure
    we will get to 100/200 players!!
    If the interest is there and I have the support\blessing of the guys (Taran, Eru etc) I would be happy to relaunch it.
    But there really needs to be some interest, a host is also another issue, I can host it from Australia for nothing but that wouldn't be the best location.

  8. #32
    Expert tranith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    214
    Downloading the UO files now, will try logging in later today after work.

  9. #33
    Expert Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    200
    My only concern is with that ****wit sm0ke making an appearance. He'll take a break from being a millionaire (made it all selling items from Diablo III) and bring his companions to grief.

  10. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Elcid View Post
    If the interest is there and I have the support\blessing of the guys (Taran, Eru etc) I would be happy to relaunch it.
    But there really needs to be some interest, a host is also another issue, I can host it from Australia for nothing but that wouldn't be the best location.
    Make it happen Elcid! ^_^

  11. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    My only concern is with that ****wit sm0ke making an appearance. He'll take a break from being a millionaire (made it all selling items from Diablo III) and bring his companions to grief.
    I laughed at this...

  12. #36
    Kitty! Eru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX, USA
    Posts
    2,043
    Go for it Elcid.

    If someone manages to get a decent host up, I'd be willing to help occasionally with XML Quests/Spawners. TBH, I've kindof missed playing with my XML Legos, it's just the rest of running a shard that is tiring to me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •