Imagine Nation Forums
Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Multi-accounts are NOT allowed (/showthread.php?tid=2036)

Pages: 1 2 3

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - imported_Taran - 11-28-2007

Just a reminder for everyone, using more than 1 account is not allowed. I just found 20+ accounts that shared the same IP in some manner and they have now been banned.
If you have a roommate, girlfriend etc playing you will have to let me know so I can create an account for that person. If you haven't contacted me about using more than 1 account from your IP then I will ban all accounts until it can be cleared up.

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - imported_Boromir - 11-28-2007

Uhm.. this means you just have banned/deleted our accounts OMFG!
Have you spoked with Maka about it? Because he did create the accounts for my brothers (2). Everyone who did play tus Xuo does know this, in later versions of Xuo only 1 of my brothers did play to!
Names on tus xuo:
Blackfog, Da Chipo, Akila/Shadow Taker
I hope you can put it back someway.. speak to maka...
*I hope you did not delete them, because then i'm sure we will quit playing, me and my bro had both a transer in account.
Waiting for repsonce

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - imported_Taran - 11-28-2007

Have you even checked if your account is banned or not?
There were 20 accounts being shared by the same IP's and the accountnames were a, b, c, d, e etc. So unless I can get a good explanation as to why so many accounts have been shared over the same IP's they stay banned.

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - imported_Boromir - 11-28-2007

We use common usernames and passwords.
And if i read accounts are banned while they have the same IP, i guess they all are! And i AIN'T able to check it, because im at work

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - smoke - 11-28-2007

dont ban me or my brother

smoke /// solo

ive got an irl friend thats a gm who can confirm this (gm panda)

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - imported_Xuma - 11-28-2007

By the way Taran. I live with a guy from the college, we share the connection.

I'm old school at UO, and he loves RPGs and other MMORPG's and is willing to try this shard. Is it possible to allow us have the same IP?

If he decides to play I can get his account name, I can even get you pictures of us with our PC's to prove we're speaking truth eheh Smile

Just a little doubt, thanks in advance

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - imported_Kitiara - 11-29-2007

I dont really think u can control the accounts multi.

because:
1)if i have 2 pcs in my home i can say hey taran i have a brother that wants to play let us to play same ip.
how u know if i have a brother or not?

2) i can use 1 pc all the day for macroing craft
3) the other one will get resources or get pvp skills

how u will know if i am using 2 accounts with the same user? im sure that too much people is doing this.

We only have to see that a few days ago there were 250+ users and now we have 220. And probably from those 220 there are more accounts hided.

why not 2 accounts per ip.? collecting resources u have an anti system so u cant use the other account for getting advantage. so i dont really think its a Very nice advantage to get 2 accounts. or use multi account with 2 accounts. for getting 500 gps from a newbie character...? 500 x 5 = 2500 Wow!. u dont do nothing with that money.
just only a question. not complaining or those things.

Please Taran i will like to hear ur answer.

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - imported_Taran - 11-29-2007

I can easily check which people share an IP and there's a command for determing if you are running two clients on the same PC. Since we don't have a skillcap and you are allowed to have 5 chars on your account I dont see why you need to have more than 1 account.
If you would have 1 account that were resource gathering and another one that you played with, that would pretty much mean you are resource gathering afk. But since you have another account you can easily res yourself and get on with it if you die.
Plus a lot of other reasons I don't have time to mention at the moment

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - imported_Pande - 11-29-2007

dt, if you are 3 playing at one house you should email, or should have emailed taran before beta 3 launched since this has been on the rules page for a while and also mentioned in several threads. if one of you can't log on, when you get home email taran with the 3 account names (since they are already created) and your ip. the accounts in question have not been deleted, just banned until the problem is fixed or a solution found.

smoke, you and kevin should try logging on at the same time before posting that lol. if you are having problems, email taran with your 2 account names (since they are already created) and ip and he will sort it out for you.

Xuma, email taran your account name and ip, and ask him to make another account, include the account name for your friend if it makes a difference.

send all emails to [email protected]

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - imported_Bart - 11-29-2007

oh yea.. im sure Taran you know that me and Dildok are room mates.. so we got same IP. didn't even remember the IP thingy.

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - imported_Dramatic - 11-29-2007

well Taran i think i already told ya the 1st day i got my two accounts back, but in case you dont remember ill let you know who my characters are before you get rid of my accounts

Dramatic - PVPER

Isi - Crafter

sadly both of them have no skills at the moment so im not playing the game till i decide to train my skills , sooner or later.

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed - imported_Boromir - 11-30-2007

Drama omfg.. your not allowed to play under 2 accounts! only IF you have brothers or mates playing with you..

Plus, Pande is did not read your mail properly.. because i just had a birthday.. but since the first day Maka and Ztoke told me they would help me . With getting by those IN Gm's.. Smile they both know i have 2 other bro's playing. I tried to log in yesterday, and i am able to. Don't know about my bro's yet!..